Saturday, February 2, 2013

I never update this

Man I hate updating blogs. No one follows this crap anyway. We're all on Instagram and Facebook right? Well for the sake of makin good use of the bandwidth ill update. Issue 5 is pretty much sold out. I'm looking to release #6 at the end of April at Van Jam 37. It should be pretty heavy on the DIY side with a fiberglass how to, an article on a disc brake upgrade an early econoline, a giant patch panel project on a 62 econo that was hit hard, an article on coops short dodge, Jim yocums gasser econo, a look in to Deez crew and much more.






















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jayniz said...

I did read the post! And I'll buy the magazine if you tell me where I can get it! :) Cheers from Barcelona.

Unknown said...

Hey Jay,
Issue 5 is sold out but issue 6 will be out at the end of april. Keep an eye on this site and www.customvannermag.bigcartel.com which is my webstore for updates and stuff. truck on keepin - matchstick