Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busier than shit

I have been Very busy. I have another 100 copies of issue 3 on the way. I'm working on issue 4. I think it's really gonna shape up to be quite the issue. I'm also taking ads for issue 4. Full pages are $100, half $50, and 2" of the long edge of a page are $25. Email me if you would like to get an ad. Customvanner@gmail.com.

I went up to coop's house this weekend and installed a set of gullwings on a 65 Chevy. I'm glad to have that out of the way. I'm still working on billy burketts a100 gullwings.











Coop's A 100 is coming along nicely.

King turds Astro showed up in coop's driveway with a burnt up rear end.





Vance's astro is for sale if you have 5 grand. This is a mean mochine.






I finally finished the aluminum dash skirt for a 52 chevy truck at work.













Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: