Monday, July 18, 2011

CVM issue 2

Ok folks issue 2 is now up for sale. I have about 250 of 500 copies left. Please send payments to david@monkeydrive.net. If you are placing an international order please email me at that address first. I work full time now so I will be shipping on Wednesdays and Fridays. Sorry for the inconvenience but I've got bills to pay!

Prices for one copy of Issue 2:

USA $6.50 USD
CANADA $7.00 USD
MOST INTERNATIONAL ORDDERS $9.00 USD

It's a full size mag this time. This issue is 16 pages full color. This issue features some old vannin photos from the late 70s , how to replace the roof skin on a mid dodge, a special article on radical builders, DIY tool highlight, feature van metalstorm, and vanner art by bill Rowe.


Here is a picture of issue one and two to give you an idea on the size change.






Also here was my favorite van I saw at the nats.

No comments: